Why It Matters
You have big dreams, and we have a passion for helping organizations to manage their everyday risk, recover from unexpected events, and realize those dreams. At Kapnick, we think in years, not quarters, to help enhance your growth and development and secure your future.
What We Do
Our knowledgeable Construction team’s specialties include insurance, bonding, safety, and claims management and our experts are often recognized for their ability to generate targeted solutions that exceed our clients’ expectations. From securing surety bonds to investigating risk transfer options through self insurance, Kapnick has our Construction clients covered.
Brokers who work with a broken risk analysis system act passively, only reacting and engaging when absolutely necessary. In addition to finding you the best coverage, we also work with you directly to create policies and procedures using our exclusive risk analysis system to mitigate loss and improve efficiencies. RisKap includes:
- Consultation – in depth evaluation of your organization’s programs and strategic goals
- Assessment – trending analysis and claim forecasting
- Development – validated experts, insurance carrier programs, and technology solutions
- Implementation – targeted employee communications and safety committee meetings
- Monitoring and Support – administrative support, claims advocacy, and continued educational opportunities
We’ll help your Construction business solve the industry-specific problems you encounter when managing and controlling risk to help you drive down costs and drive efficiencies.
For more information on RisKap, our exclusive risk management system, please
Who We Partner With
The Kapnick Construction team strives to be more than just a vendor to our clients. We get to know you, your unique organization, and your people in order to better understand the specific risks you face. We want to be your strategic partner and collaborator, sitting on the same side of the table with you to create long-term solutions for your unique corporate risks and employee benefits needs.
We represent a wide spectrum of owners and contractors from large global firms to small artisan contractors, including commercial contractors and developers, specialty contractors, highway and street construction firms, and residential contractors.
Lists of Potential Coverage
We have the ability to represent either owners or contractors with practice or project policies on the following:
- Alternative risk (high deductible structure programs, captives, and risk-sharing pools)
- Builder’s risk
- Drone coverage
- Environmental risks
- Professional liability
- Workers’ compensation
- Certificate review
- Claims advocacy and management
- Contract review and insurance policy compliance
- Contractual risk transfer consulting
- Experience modification review and analysis
- Job site safety
- Competitive bidding of insurance programs
- Human resource services (including an in-house call center for enrollment and HRemote, an in-house FSA, COBRA, and benefits administration system)
- Healthcare analytics
- Wellness initiatives
- Healthcare Reform consulting
- Compliance insight
- Health and welfare services
- Executive benefits
- International benefit services
- Voluntary benefits