You have big dreams, and we have a passion for helping companies to manage their everyday risk, recover from unexpected events, and realize those dreams. Our goal is always to help your bottom line through mitigating risk, reducing loss, and finding the best coverage for your needs. At Kapnick we think in years, not quarters, to help enhance your growth and secure your foundations for future developments.
Our Real Estate experts understand your industry’s complex risks from regulatory compliance and changing economic trends to evolving cyber threats, underinsured tenants or contractors, and beyond. We understand your challenges, and spend time getting to know your goals, organization, and risk tolerance. With our knowledge of the industry and your individual business, we help you identify potential loss and then select the best insurance coverages for your distinct needs. We can also help you create appealing benefit packages to retain and attract top talent, so you can focus on what you do best—building your business.
At Kapnick, we understand that you require a partner capable of anticipating the risks inherent in your industry. Working side-by-side with you and utilizing various strategic partnerships and programs with carriers, our Real Estate and Property Management team assists each client in developing specialized systems and procedures to manage your risks using our exclusive risk analysis system to mitigate loss and improve efficiencies. RisKap includes:
- Consultation – in depth evaluation of your organization’s programs and strategic goals
- Assessment – trending analysis and claim forecasting
- Development – validated experts, insurance carrier programs, and technology solutions
- Implementation – targeted employee communications and safety committee meetings
- Monitoring and Support – administrative support, claims advocacy, and continued educational opportunities
For more information on RisKap, our exclusive risk management system, please click here
The Kapnick Real Estate and Property Management team strives to be more than just a vendor to our clients. We get to know you, your unique properties and organization, and your people in order to clearly understand the specific risks you face and the benefits you value. We want to be your collaborator, sitting on the same side of the table with you to create long-term, sustainable solutions.
Our Real Estate specialties include properties such as:
- Commercial office locations in many areas.
- Multi-family properties including market rate, affordable Section 8, student, senior; condominiums, homeowners associations (HOAs) and third-party managed properties.
- Retail locations including mixed-use properties.
- Single-Family Home communities in a variety of ownership structures.
- Manufactured Housing
- Alternative risk solutions (captives, risk-sharing pools, high deductible and layered program)
- Builder’s risk
- Deductible buy back
- Drone coverage
- Pollution – including mold, carbon monoxide, legionella
- Professional liability
- Property and casualty insurance programs
- Rental income/business interruption
- Disaster management and loss prevention services
- Premium allocations and budget preparations
- Site risk management reviews
- Competitive bidding of insurance programs
- Health and welfare services
- Healthcare analytics
- Human resource services (including an in-house call center for enrollment, FSA, COBRA, and benefits administration)
- Healthcare Reform consulting
- International benefit services
- Executive benefits
- Voluntary benefits
- Wellness initiatives
- Compliance insight
“When we were looking for a company…to provide exceptional risk management services, we selected Kapnick Insurance Group. Since then, we have been thoroughly impressed with the expertise, quality of service, and advice that Kapnick Insurance Group provides us. The Kapnick team views risk management problems much like we view our own business challenges: Not as obstacles or potential excuses but as opportunities for solutions and growth.”
A Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate Owner and Management Group
Russ Richards Jr., CIC
Senior Vice President, Real Estate Practice Leader