Why It Matters
No business is the same. Your unique risk profile should be equally matched with unique insurance solutions. We have a passion for helping companies quantify, assess and mitigate their risk, and are well versed in the insurance implications of a variety of corporate transactions including claims, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, proxy fights, hostile takeovers, IPO’s, stock spin-offs and bankruptcy. At Kapnick, we think of ourselves as an extension of your team and always put your best interests first.
What We Do
Kapnick’s Specialty Risk practice focuses on delivering best-in-class advice to our clients with an emphasis on execution and results. Our unrivaled experience allows us to directly provide you with the optimal combination of strategic risk advisory expertise and superior outcomes.
Our Specialty Risk experts will anticipate, model, and manage clients’ current and unanticipated business threats by delivering relevant data and key insights in order to design comprehensive insurance programs tailored specifically to your needs.
- Consultation – in depth evaluation of your organization’s programs and strategic goals
- Assessment – trending analysis and claim forecasting
- Development – validated experts, insurance carrier programs, and technology solutions
- Implementation – targeted employee communications and safety committee meetings
- Monitoring and Support – administrative support, claims advocacy, and continued educational opportunities
We Have Extensive Expertise In
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Transactional Risk – Reps & Warranties, Contingent Liability, Tax Opinions
- Employment Practices Liability
- Errors & Omissions Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Network Security & Privacy Liability (Cyber)
- Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion
- Intellectual Property
- Claims Advocacy
- Buy-Side Insurance Due-Diligence
- Risk Management Consulting
- Portfolio Insurance Program Structuring